In Airwaves Music, we have just what you need. Our Kelowna DJ team has performed at over 3000 weddings and events since 2007. We’re recommended by top venues in Okanagan and the Wedding Cafe.
Music has the power to bring people together, which is why connecting people on the dancefloor is very important for us. We have just what you need for any type of event, from weddings to corporate events, we do it all.
Request your personalized music plan for your events.
We are different than any other DJ company…
- We have experience from almost 10 years ago.
- Recommended by the Wedding Cafe and referred by major venues in the area.
- We take the time to understand your style and deliver the best music for your wedding.
- Our DJs regularly play at nightclubs, festivals, fashion shows and more.
- For every wedding we book, we assign an emergency backup DJ and a day-of standby emergency contact. We’ve got you covered no matter what.
- After thousands of weddings, we’ve grown across Canada largely through word of mouth and referrals.
Let us work with you
We’re proud to be featured in:
- Blush NYC magazine
- Real Weddings magazine
- Wedding Bells magazine
Our customers love us…
Our experience with airwaves was amazing! From the very start airwaves made it easy And stress free . Our DJ kept the party going from start to finish! The program they use to pick your music and timeline is very user friendly and the DJ executed our plan exactly the way we wanted. If we ever had any questions during the planning process the team at airwaves was very quick to answer them . I highly recommend this company and you shouldn’t think twice if you want your guests to be entertained and have a great time! – Craig & Cassie.
We booked months before our wedding and the company checked up with us numerous times, provided us a very thorough pre event checklist (maybe too much LOL), and Andy was great! Super easy to deal with, Andy is so honest that he tried to give his gratuity back to us! Would recommend this company to anyone getting married. – Jason B.
For our wedding, we wanted a variety of musical genres ranging from soulful hip-hop/jazz during dinner to some country and popular songs later in the evening. Everything was well-executed, and everyone was feeling the vibe. – Benjamin R.