Tips for Planning a Successful Wedding
Planning a wedding can be a major undertaking, requiring a significant amount of time. You might feel like you are being pulled in too many different directions from different sources, ranging from work to friends and family commitments, as well as trying to plan your wedding. Fortunately, you are never alone! There is help available from friends, family, co-workers, and wedding vendors to make your special day a success you and everyone will remember long afterwards.
- Learn how to delegate tasks to your bridesmaids. Part of the responsibility of being a bridesmaid is to help the bride with planning and scheduling. Let your bridesmaid take care of running errands, making phone calls to set up appointments, and other such tasks to free you up for more fun things, like cake tastings, meeting with your wedding DJ, and completing gift registries.
- Get outside help from wedding planning and wedding DJ services. Both of these wedding vendors have access to wide range of resources, like wedding photographers, florists, wedding cake makers, venues, and so on, which can make finding the perfect place to celebrate you wedding easier.
- Enlist the help of co-workers. Your co-workers will be excited you are getting married and some will even offer to lend a hand. Do not be afraid to take them up on their offer and have them help conduct research, like nearby wedding dress stores, invitations printing companies, and travel agencies, or other such tasks.
- Listen to advice your mother and future mother-in-law will offer. Mothers are full of useful information, which they are eager to share after you announce you are getting married. Listen to what they tell you, since, in most cases, they have gotten married themselves. Who knows, they might provide you with a few tips you could incorporate into your wedding.
- Let family and relatives provide assistance with finding accommodations for out-of-town guests. Any family or relatives, who have volunteered their services, are a great resource to use to ensure your out-of-town guests have somewhere to stay. Some may even have extra rooms in their home they can make available to guests, too.
Remember to take time out of your wedding planning to relax by yourself, like having a spa day or curling up in a quiet area with your favourite book. Do not forget your fiancé and make it a habit to have regular “date nights” where you enjoy each other’s company and talk about things besides the wedding.
Here at Airwaves Music, we are here to help ensure you have a fun and exciting wedding day. Our Kelowna and Vancouver wedding DJs are experts at working with you to plan the entertainment for your wedding reception. You can rest assured your DJ will be a hit with you, your new husband, and all of your family, friends, and guests! For more information about our wedding DJs or to schedule a consultation appointment, contact us at 1-888-676-7772 today!